Sunday, April 10, 2016

Alice in Wonderland stamps

Yesterday, my Girl Scout Service Unit put on a Mother/Daughter tea party.  I was on the committee and they asked if I would make stamps for the stations at the tea.

I recycled the tea cup stamp from an LTC but the rest are brand new.  I worked on the flower one for a day and a half.

My niece and my daughter after the tea
I also made a dozen of the paper top hats as table decorations.  My daughter loved them so I glued one to a headband and she wore it at the event.

At the tea we ate, made a coffee filter butterfly, a picture frame, played croquet, pinned the smile on the Cheshire cat, and learned how to arrange flowers.

I got the Alice in Wonderland lunch box on eBay and I will now use these stamps as an event box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment