Thursday, August 23, 2012

Carving Like Crazy


A small group of us are hosting a LB event next month.  It is on the first day of fall so I am carving several fall themed stamps.  This first pic is some that I have so far.  The pumpkin one is recycled from the Autumn Awe LTC swap.  I am working on a hayride for this series too.  These will be going on a trail around the campground.  I am also working on some stamps to go in a small cemetery in the park.  Well, I have made one and my boys are each going to make one.


I have made 4 Hidden In Plain Sight (HIPS) boxes.  The name of our event is Peace Love and Harmonie but I changed it for these stamps (Peace Love and Letterbox).  The other HIPS box is in a little basket.


That is it for now.  I better get back to carving, making pouches, and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment