Sunday, November 10, 2013

St Louis Cookie Event

The Jewel Box in Forest Park.
Yesterday my boxing buddy and I went to St Louis, Mo to letterbox and go to an event.  We left home at 8am and arrived at Forest Park at about 10am.  We looked for 16 boxes; we found 15 and two hitchhikers!  It was a beautiful day in the park.  We also had a picnic lunch and I planted a box while we were there.

Stamping in the living room.
We got a little lost going from the park to the event so we were about 20 minutes late.  But we had a good time.  Everyone was supposed to bring cookies to share.  I was surprised to find that they had hid boxes around the house.
Stamping in the kitchen

I had already met a few of the people and I got to exchange with some new folks and get there PTs.  Of course there were a ton of table top boxes.  And my boxing buddy and I both won door prizes!  I ended up sitting on the floor because it was easier to stamp everything there.  We got home about 10:30pm.  It was a long day but a lot of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment