Saturday, November 15, 2014

Peanuts Christmas Postcard

This is my postcard for Housepitality Hostess "Christmas Postcard III" swap.  She set up 4 of these swaps with 10 people in each.

I carved up the large group stamp right after I joined the tracker in November (2013).  This is now the biggest stamp I have ever carved.  I carved up Snoopy & Woodstock earlier this year and used it on a Valentines theme card.

I found the "Festive Garland" on Etsy.  I like to buy stamps from other people to see what materials and techniques they are using.  The seller was not a letterboxer but she said that she had just recently heard of the hobby.

I am going to make a few extras so if I have your addy, you may get one ;)

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! My card is lame compared to yours. - Linden Leaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I didn't know what to do so I just ran with the one HH sent me last year.

      Delete
  2. Thank you -- so happy to get your card yesterday, Wendy!

    ~Outdoor Adventurer~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card was such a delight to get in the mail!

    ReplyDelete