Monday, December 8, 2014

Cupcakes!! LTCs

Cupcakes!!: Cupcake with glitter & sequins
Daddy's Favorite Princess and I are participating in the LTC swap "Caupcakes!!"

DFP was very excited about this swap and carved her stamp right after it was posted and made her cards a few weeks later.  All of her cards are a little different because she used all sorts of glitter & sequins.  The background paper is also glittery.

I wasn't sure about what to do with my card and almost dropped from the tracker but stuck with it because of the princess.  I found the cherry paper first and then started looking for images of a cupcake with a cherry on top.

Cupcakes!!: Cherry on Top
I stamped my image on cardstock and colored it in with watercolor pencils and went over it with a water brush pen thing.  I glued that to the cherry paper and then to the chocolate ;) paper.

We had fun making our cards and will be excited to see what the other participants make.

1 comment: