Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Agape LTC

Team Awesome Pants loves music and she is hosting another Praise and Worship LTC swap.  TAP made a CD of her favorite songs and asks participants to send her a number.  Then she sends the name of the track with that number and you make a LTC based on the song you got.

I participated in this swap last year and HERE is my blog post about it.

Again this year, I got a song that I didn't know.  It is really hard to make a card for a song that you have never heard before.  My song is, Oh Love That Will Not Let Me Go.  I really struggled with an image to carve and ended up just looking for an interesting image of Jesus.
AGAPE: Track 2

I wanted to use old hymnal music for the background and I ordered some from Etsy.  While I was tearing the paper and gluing with the Matte Gel (under and over the papers) the princess realized that one of the songs was Oh Love That Will Not Let Me Go.  Fun coincidence.

Once the glue was dry, I rubbed my Distress Inks & Oxides on my craft mat, sprayed with water, smeared my card thru, and let them dry.  Then I stamped my stamp on white tissue paper and glued that down with the Matte Gel.

I like how my cards turned out but I am disappointed that I couldn't find something that really fit the song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment