Sunday, November 3, 2019

Four Seasons Day Event

Yesterday, my son Boxing Turtle and I attend the Four Seasons Day Event in Chandler, In.  Chandler is about 30 minutes from our house and the event started at 10 am.  I thought I was going to get to sleep in but the kids were up bright and early.

For this event, they divided up their little town into four sections and each section was a season.  We started off in Spring and got the Summer boxes too.

Then we went back for lunch and stamped a few table top boxes.  After lunch we found Fall and Winter.  We missed one of the Spring boxes but talked to some folks at lunch who said it is now in the right spot.  We found all 36 of the event boxes.

When we were done we went back for a snack and stamped more table tops.  I had wanted to exchange with a few folks but they were all out boxing when I was ready to stamp.

The weather was nice and we had a good time.  Boxing Turtle is a funny navigator, reading too much of the clue at a time, which had us driving in circles because I couldn't remember what he said.  We took a selfie in each season but forgot to take any pics in the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment