Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fantastic Fall Foliage

We picked up a Hitchhiker and a Flea while we were letterboxing in Cannelton a few weeks ago.  I didn't want to hold onto them too long so I decided to bring them to the University of Southern Indiana. USI has about a dozen boxes that are very popular. I thought that by taking them out there that they would be picked up and passed along quickly.

It is a wonderful time to be out letterboxing in Indiana.  The temp this week has been in the 80s and the leaves are beautiful.

The Princess was a little fussy but the baby is always happy to be out and about.  He did get upset when I slipped and brushed him against a tree with thorns.  I didn't take a look at it until we got back to the car; the poor guy had a scratch all the way down his arm :(  I'll have to be more careful when I'm hauling him around on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment