Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Phineas and Ferb

We recently got back our LTCs from the Phineas and Ferb swap.  We made three cards for the swap.  The Princess wanted to make Candace but she is to young to carve.  I made the stamp and she decorated the cards.

R2-D2 really likes carving and seems to be better at it than Lego Clone Trooper.  R2-D2 made the Agent P & Doofenshmirtz.  He also decorated the cards.

Lego Clone Trooper picked the image for the tidal wave card but it was to hard for him to carve.  It was almost more than I could handle.  I started coloring the cards myself but about half way through the boys wanted to set up an assembly line.  So, both of the boys helped color that card.

I plan on planting these stamps in the wild but I thought there was something missing.  Then I made the logo stamp to finish the set.  I only made five cards of it.  I will use three for first finder gifts and use the others for different swaps.
Logo stamp
carved & colored by christmas6

Driving your sister insane
carved by christmas6 & painted by The Princess
Curse you, Perry the Platypus
carved & colored by R2-D2


Surfing tidal waves
carved & mostly colored by christmas6 

No comments:

Post a Comment