Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Double Sided Stamp

In October we attended the event, Sandstones in Time in Cannelton, In.  We had a good time and we won a door prize.  It was a basket full of letterboxing goodies and one of the items was some MasterCarve carving block.  It is 3/4 of an inch thick and I have been thinking about using it for a double sided stamp.

The stuff is extremely soft!  I opened the package when we got to look it over and then I just tossed it in the drawer with a bunch of other stuff.  When I went to carve on it, it was dented in some spots.  Now I know to store it better.

For my first double sided stamp I carved images from my favorite band.  My husband got me their latest CD for my birthday and we have been listening to it nonstop.  I made LTCs and I just recently hid it.  I have another double stamp idea but it will be a while before I work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment