Thursday, September 26, 2013

Peddling my Wares

My husband has been bugging me for a while that I need to find a way to sell my stamps and logbooks.  So I gave in started an Etsy shop.  I am starting off slow.  Right now I have a few logbooks and a pre-made letterbox for Brownie Girl Scouts.

I am not sure how I will go about selling stamps.  I think if people need a stamp they will just go to the store and buy one.  I will probably hold off on those until the spring.

Pre-made letterbox
(Lock & Lock, logbook, stamp, and pouch)
Now that I decided to do this I can only find time to make logbooks once the kids are in bed :(  In November, I plan to add some cross stitch Christmas ornaments.  My shop will have letterboxing stuff and some misc crafts.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Christmas6Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment