Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thanksgiving LTC

This is my card for the Thanksgiving LTC tracker.  It is obviously called, "Cornucopia."

This image came on an envelope in the mail.  The envelope was addressed to my husband from the American Bible Society.  He probably thought I was crazy, but I asked him to save it for me.

I carved up the stamp and then a missionary friend sent me a message that she and her family were going to Macedonia again.  She had paid me to cave her a stamp of the Macedonian flag not to long ago.

As a fundraiser for her trip they are having an auction and she asked if I would donate an item.  I decided that after I finished my cards I would send her this stamp.  I am including a felt pouch and a $25 Etsy gift card.  I like the stamp so much that I may carve it again.

I stamped the stamp on the cardstock with white ink.  I probably should have rubbed some white ink around the edge or punched the corners :/

No comments:

Post a Comment