Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

I have been very busy lately caring stamps for my Etsy shop.  You might remember that I opened it in September of last year to get my husband off my back about selling stamps.  I never thought it would do so well.  I have had 70+ sales in a little over a year.  On Saturday, I took a break from stamp carving to carve some pumpkins.

We have a pumpkin carving party with my family every year.  A few years ago it was moved from my parents house to their river camp.  The weather for the party this year was perfect.  Here are a few pics :) 

Here is my crew carving pumpkins.  Tie dye in the back is Lego Clone Trooper, next to him in the straw hat is R2-D2, Noxer Dave in the red IH hat, Lil Ewok in the white t-shirt, skip one, then Daddy's Favorite Princess in the blue/purple tie dye.

Lil Ewok is very proud of the pumpkin he and daddy made :)

Group pic of the final result.

My pumpkin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment