Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year :)

First plant of the new year :)
I spent part of the first day of the new year out boxing and caching.  I planted a new box in Santa Claus, In and did maintenance on 3 boxes.  I also found 3 geocaches while I was out.  I have a feeling that I will find more geocaches than letterboxes in 2016 :(

I will be participating in Box of the Month again in 2016.  I know, I said I wouldn't do it again but I love getting the stamps.  I have already had one finder on my 2016 BOTM.  The last stop for my 2015 BOTM was St Louis.  I hope it didn't wash away in the floods.
Lumpy Cards: Peacock Plumage

I am using my 2016 BOTM stamp for an LTC swap. These are my cards for the "Lumpy Card Lovers" swap.  They are called "Peacock Plumage."  Fun name.  They have cardboard, encyclopedia & music pages, paint chip, burlap, twine, and a rind stone.  I really enjoyed making these.

The Peanuts Gang: Typical Linus
I guess 2016 will be the year of the postal.  I am already signed up for 3 (counting BOTM).  I am in "The Peanuts Gang" and "Star Wars Characters."   My Linus is ready to go and I have my Ray image transferred and ready to carve.

I have been carving a lot of Etsy stamps lately.  Last year it slowed down around the holidays but not this year.

I hope everyone has a happy & safe 2016 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment