Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kids Valentines LTCs

Kids Valentines: BB-8 & Roses
Daddy's Favorite Princess and Lil Ewok are participating in the Kids Valentines LTC swap.

DFP's cards are simply called, "Roses."  She carved the stamp herself, punched the corners of the paper, and added the rind stones.  I did help her stamp the stamp.  I colored the red and she colored the green.  DFP is 7.

Lil Ewok just turned 4 and I did most of his card for him.  I gave him the heart stamp and let him go to town on the backgrounds.  After a while he got tired and I finished them off.  I thought I had an old school label maker but couldn't find it.  I ordered another one knowing if I had one I would use it on cards.  His card is "BB-8."

They had to make 15 cards for this swap and I think they did a good job.  I really enjoy these kids swaps because I want to see what all the kids came up with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment