Monday, July 31, 2017

Owls and Circles

With a cherry on top
I am participating in jlsd0218's "Owls in the Night" LTC swap.  I love owls, joined the swap quickly, and carved my stamp.  But I had issues putting my card together.

I have some scrapbook paper that is white frosting with sprinkles but not enough for the whole set of cards.  So went to all the crafts stores in town looking for more but could not find any :(

Then I was stuck on what to do.  I ended up picking some pretty scrapbook paper for the background and coloring the owl in colors that matched.  I wanted the cherry to shine so I added some Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to it.

I wasn't very happy with my cards and I made just enough for the swap.


Meh Emoji Hitchhiker
I joined The Woodshed's "Circle Twinchie" swap with just over a week before the start date.  I had an idea and had to do it.

My card is pretty simple.  I carved the Meh emoji, stamped it on yellow paper, and embossed it.  I made a few extras for quisps and then turned it into a hitchhiker.  I think it is pretty cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment