Saturday, December 16, 2017

Socks & Stamps

This year I am participating in some sock & stamp swaps.  I was a stay at home mom for 13 years and now I am working at a day care.  They sent out a flyer about a sock swap.  It said to buy a pair of Christmas socks and fill it with things that make you happy.  I got some chocolate Kisses, Burt's Bees goodies, a Star Wars spatula, and carved a stamp.


I am also in a sock swap on AQ.  After making a sock full of fun stuff for work I couldn't just send a pair of socks.  I sent Christmas socks, Kisses, another Burt's Bees, and I carved a stamp.  My sock buddy made me socks!  She also made an ear warmer and a fancy candy cane holder. 


This is my 6th year to be in the AQ Secret Santa stamp swap.  After looking at all the colorful Christmas socks I had to send some in this swap too.  I send Christmas socks, Kisses, LTCs, and a stamp.  I am still waiting on my stamp from my Secret Santa and I'll post about it when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment