Saturday, March 10, 2018

S'more Search

A few months ago something funny happened to me and I almost forgot about it.  But it has to do with stamps so when I remembered I had to make a blog post.

I had a guy contact me on Etsy, saying that he had a blog all about S'mores.  He said he was looking for s'more things on Google and found the s'more stamp in my Etsy shop.  He asked if I would send him one for free/discount.  I send letterboxers free stamps all the time for events so I decided to do it.  

When I sent the stamp I also sent a handout about letterboxing.  The guy sounded very interested and was worried that his comments about letterboxing might over shadow the stamp.  I told him no big deal and that I was looking forward to seeing his review.  

Like I said, I had forgotten about it until earlier this week.  I love how he put the stamp up on an easel.  You can check it out at smoresearch.com.   


No comments:

Post a Comment