Saturday, June 1, 2019

Aliens & Woodstock

We are not alone...: Abduction
 This is my card for Gypsy Fiddler's "We are not alone..." LTC swap.  My card is called, "Abduction."  I wanted to make a stamp of a Bigfoot and spaceship but I liked this image better.  I stamped the stamp in yellow ink and embossed with glow in the dark embossing powder.  I sent the stamp off to a space themed event.


Snoopy's Sidekick:
Whistling Woodstock




This next card is for Jiffy's "Snoopy's Sidekick" LTC swap.  My card is called, "Whistling Woodstock."  I stamped my stamp on watercolor paper and colored it with Distress Inks and a water brush pen.  I was torn on weather to use music paper on the background or tie dye.  I didn't have enough tie dye paper to do all the cards but found some while I was at the craft store.  I also sent this stamp off to a Woodstock Anniversary event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment