Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Valentines Owls

The Month of Love: Whoo loves you
Daddy's Favorite Princess and I are participating in The Month of Love LTC swap.  Someone recently posted a kids only swap but it filled up before the princess could join.  She was excited about making cards so I signed her up for this tracker.

It just so happens that we both made owl cards.  I did mine first and it was a long drawn out process with lots of testing to line things up.  The owl and hearts are hand carved stamps.  The letters and stitching are store bought stamps.

I got this idea from Pinterest but I followed the link and discovered that at one point these were being sold on Etsy.  They were very time consuming to make but I am happy with how they turned out.

The Month of Love: Owl's Heart
The princess picked her image, carved it, and stamped it on pink paper.  I recently bought some new washi tape and she had to use it.  I think her cards look good too.

I have carved a few owl stamps over the years.  I dug around in my stamp box and found three more.  We will be planting five owl stamps in the month of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment