Friday, May 1, 2020

Mini Art Gallery & Camping LTCs

Mini Art Gallery: Go Outside
I have 3 LTC swaps due today, I decided to split them up and make 2 blog posts.  I have lost my job and I don't have anything else to do right now (April 13).

This first one is for Gypsy Fiddler's Mini Art Gallery swap.  I signed up and when I added it to my Countdown Widget I titled it, "frame".  I often abbreviate tracker names here.

I carved my stamp, stamped, and colored it with Copic Markers.  I cut out my frame and attached it with foam tape.  When I was finished I realized that I didn't follow the rules of the swap.  I didn't make a fancy frame like you would find in an art gallery.  I'm curious to see what others did with their frames.

Camping!: I sleep around


This year I am hosting a camping swap.  My husband ran for City Council last year and we didn't get to go camping as much as I would have liked.

I thought this image was fun and an easy carve after the waterfall.  I stamped and embossed it on some camping paper I had on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment