Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Autumn Craft & Swap

These are my cards for aMAZEing adventure frogs "Autumn Craft & Swap 2020".  There is no theme for these swaps and I usually make something for the season or holiday.

This card is kinda the fall version of my Water Lily card.  I cut light tan texture paper to card size, laid a wood grain stencil on, and rubbed Walnut Stain Distress Ink thru the stencil.  Then I sprayed the card with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Woven Burlap.  I cut the top corners off to make it look like a tag and rubbed the same distress ink around the edge of the paper.

When I had the bleeding tissue paper out to make my camping cards, I made some extra for the leaves of this card.  I painted water on watercolor paper, laid the bleeding tissue paper down, and I added a little more water on top.  Once that was dry, I stamped and embossed my leaf stamp, and cut them out.

Autumn Craft & Swap '20: Pretty Maple Leaf
You may recall that the water lily card has vellum and text papers.  So I added vellum and scrapbook paper to this set too.  I loved using thread on the other card and used twine on this one.  I think it needs a little extra color but I'm happy with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment