Saturday, August 29, 2020

Brads

Brads: Patience 
Way back in the spring, I participated in Team Awesome Pants's A-Z w/Thee LTC swap.  I never made a blog post for those cards but I plan on it.  When she sent the cards back to you, she sent a surprise.  The surprise was brads.

She then made an LTC swap where you were supposed to make a card with the brads you received.  It was when I was working full time and I didn't really want to make the cards.  I also wasn't crazy about the brads I got.   But I felt guilty throwing the brads away and I didn't want to mail them back.

My brads were tiny, brightly colored birds.  I didn't like them because they were too small and the colors were too bright.  I went thru my paper stache looking for something loud that fit the birds.

I found this old pad of paper that I used a few years ago in a Bind it All swap.  You had to make some kind of book using your BIA.  I made little recipe books in the shape of aprons.  I thought they were cute.

I used scraps from that book to make these cards.  The cards also have a plain brown border.  My cards are called, "Patience" because the brad bird is waiting for the eggs to hatch.  You used to be able to make a synopsis of your "box" on the Box Details page.  But you can't anymore.  So I put in the Keyword box, "tapistryingmypatiencewiththesebrads".  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment