Friday, November 20, 2020

Advent Calendar LTCs

I was excited when SLeaves posted the "Advent Calendar" LTC swap.  I like making cards/boxes for silly holidays and I immediately went to the interweb looking for fun holidays in December.   

My first day is December 12th.  It is National Gingerbread House Day.  I carved my stamp, stamped it on cardstock, and colored it with Copic markers.  I also went over the snow areas with my Scrapbook.com glitter brush pen. 

My second day is December 18th.  This is Answer The Phone Like Buddy The Elf Day!  I carved my stamp, colored it with Marvy markers and stamped it on cardstock. 

The one requirement from the tracker is that they have the date on them.  I have goofy handwriting so I ordered a few different stamp sets to use on the date.  

I'm happy with them and looking forward to seeing the other cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment