Sunday, November 15, 2020

Oh Come Let Us Adore Him LTC

This is my card for Disney Addict's, "Christmas Time" LTC swap.  Again, I went to Pinterest for my inspiration.  

For my card, I took playing cards, and used Gesso to glue down some old, torn text papers.  Once that was dry, I stamped my stamp, and colored it with Distress Crayons & a water brush.  I affixed my strip of text with a glue stick.

I wanted to add some glitter and set the cards, so I bought some glitter spray paint at the craft store.  It was a total dud.  The can did not work at all and if I could have found the receipt, I would have returned it.

Christmas Time: 
Oh Come Let Us Adore Him
Then I went to Walmart and bought some glitter spray paint and it had waaay to much glitter.  Even when I tried to go easy on the nozzle, it was too much.  

I used to have some glitter Mod Podge and could not find it.  I ordered some online.  It came and I loved it.  I loved that it had multi size glitter pieces.  I painted it on my cards and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.  I'm very happy with my first Christmas LTC of 2020.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment