Saturday, January 9, 2021

Christmas Monsters LTC

School Mascot: Christmas Monsters
This is my card for SLeaves "School Mascot" LTC tracker. Early in the summmer we decided that if the kids had to wear masks at school, we would not send them back. We think it is not healthy and safe to wear face masks for long times. So, we are homeschooling 3 of our 4 kids. The oldest is in college and moved home because all his classes went online. 

 For the card, I rubbed Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Blueprint Scetch, and Pine Needles) seperatly on my craft mat and sprayed them with water. Then I rubbed and tapped my paper in the ink. I stamped and embossed my stamp. When that was done, I cut out the monsters. Since it had to do with school, I added some old, torn, text papers to the background. I glued everything together with a glue stick. I ran out of the one I normally use and had to borrow one from the kids. I hope everything holds together. 

When finished, I mailed the stamp to Jiffy for a recap of 2020 event. I also sent her a dumpster fire that I craved just for fun. I may carve another and hide it here in town. I'm having a hard time thinking of a hiding place.

No comments:

Post a Comment