Friday, January 15, 2021

Disney LTC

This is my card for Disney Addict's "I Love All Things Disney" LTC swap.  Disney bought Lucasfilm in 2012 for $4.05 billion. 

I struggled to carve this stamp.  I had a large Etsy stamp order and was burned out.  I couldn't motivate myself to carve anything.  But eventually, I got my act together and did it.  I'm very happy with the stamp.

I Love All Things Disney:
Droid Friends

I have made saving cream backgrounds multiple times.  They are fun and easy to do.  But this time I am disappointed with the results.  I used alcohol inks instead of food coloring. 

I wanted blue for R2-D2 and orange for BB-8.  I did not have orange food coloring, so I used alcohol ink.  The color is very muted and I'm not happy with the background.  But I was running out of time and just made the cards.   

The shaving cream background to mounted to black paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment