Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bumper Stickers

Every election year my husband covers my van with political bumper stickers.  I have been trying to think of a way to stop him for a little while now.  I saw some Star Wars stickers similar to this one day and started looking for them online.  I got these at www.thinkgeek.com and I love them.  You get 18 characters so the kids could easily pick who they wanted.

Earlier this year we went looking for a new letterbox.  I pulled up at a back parking lot on a college campus and there were several other cars there.  I immediately wondered if these cars belonged to other boxers.  We were trying to be "First Finders" and thought someone may have beat us to the box.  Well, the cars did not belong to other letterboxes because we were first and others didn't make it to the box until the next day.  I decided then that I needed a letterboxing bumper sticker.

Now that the election is over I have pulled all my husbands stickers and added my own.  Hopefully this will detour him from covering my van with stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment