Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Carols

We just started making LTCs earlier this year and it seems that we made a ton of Christmas ones.  Maybe it is because our last name is Christmas.  
These cards were all made for the Christmas Carols tracker.
This card is "You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch".  I carved the stamp for Daddy's Favorite Princess and she painted it with watercolors.  She loves to make cards.  

 I made this card for my mom, BPWigand & Family.  It goes with the song Christmas Cookies by George Strait.  She loves that song and making sugar cookies with the grandkids at Christmas.  There are actually three different versions of this card.  I also sent the stamps of to an event where they wanted cookies for Santa.  

Finally this is the card that I made for myself, "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas".  At our zoo here in Evansville we had the worlds oldest hippo and she died a few months ago just before her 61st birthday.  I made a stamp and planted it in the park next to the zoo in her honor.  The box got a blue diamond and I liked the stamp so much that I decided to use it for this LTC swap.
I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas YouTube video

No comments:

Post a Comment