Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas CLUE

We are in the Christmas CLUE 2012 tracker.  I have made 3 cards for the game.  The Princess loves the Grinch so that card it hers.  It is the second Grinch that I have carved this year.  The first one was a positive carve that we used for the Christmas Carols tracker.  That stamp was almost to big for the card so I carved a smaller negative one.  I'm still experimenting with carving techniques.  I feel that I often remove too much material.

The middle one is a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree to be used as a weapon in the game.  I colored the stamp with markers except for the ornament.  I used an ink pad on the ornament and embossed it.  I also added a piece of felt for the blanket and drew over the pine needles with a fine Sharpie to make them stand out.

The card on the right is Midnight Mass, a location for the game.  It was just stamped.  Nothing fancy there.  I think it could use a little something just not sure what.  I am really looking forward to getting everyone's cards and playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment