Saturday, March 2, 2013

Plants vs Zombies

My son, R2-D2, got a DS for Christmas and we all love playing Plants vs Zombies.  We like it so much we got the computer version too.  So when a Plants vs Zombies LTC tracker came up I had to join.

It is hard to see in this picture but I wanted the background of the card to look like corn.  First, I went to the pet food store and bought some squirrel corn, rolled it in paint, and rolled it on my paper.  It just looked like little dots and not like corn at all.  Then, I went to the store and got some real corn on the cob and tried the same thing and got the same result.

Finally, it hit me that bubble wrap had circles on it and that if I stamped it in paint it would probably look like corn.  I am really happy with how my Kernel Pult turned out.  We will probably plant a Plant vs Zombie series later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment