Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Playin Hookie

Last night my oldest son, Lego Clone Trooper, got sick.  This morning his stomach still felt bad so he spent the morning laying around and reading.  When it was time to pick the princess up from preschool he came with me.  We needed to run some errands and I wasn't sure how long I would be gone.

After a little while it stopped raining and we stopped to get some freshly planted boxes.  One was a drive-by and there was a two part series down a muddy trail on the local college campus.  They were both planted by a boxer in the town next to us.  He must have cabin fever because he has planted almost 20 letterboxes this year.

While we were out we checked on one of our own boxes.  I had tried to check on it a few weeks ago but there were just to many people around.  We went back today and the outside was completely covered in mud.  I brought a box to replace it and put it in a different spot.  It was nice to have my son with me to help with the little ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment