Friday, February 15, 2013

Kids Only

R2-D2 & Lego Clone Trooper working on LTCs
Daddy's Favorite Princess stamping her cards
Back in the fall there were some Kids Only LTC trackers posted.  My boys love to carve stamps and the Princess loves to make cards.  I signed my kids up and my daughter was in one tracker and my boys were in another.  The trackers were hosted by two different boxers.  The one my daughter was in went well and she loved the cards that she got back.  The host for my boys tracker fell off the face of the earth and they never got their cards back.  I have tried contacting the host via AQ and Facebook and I get no response.  I feel bad for my boys because they worked very hard on their cards.  They carved the stamps, stamped the cards, and embossed the images.  The only thing I did was cut the cards to size.  Maybe over the summer we can host a kid swap and this won't happen to us again.       
Finished cards 


1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I had to back out of one of the trackers because my daughter got too busy with a school project to be able to participate this time around. Maybe over the summer would work better for her - I could have her do it when she has free time and then sign up for the tracker. ;)

    My 5yo loves the Lalaloopsy one!!! Now she's begging me for one. :)

    ReplyDelete