Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Goodbye Stamps

My Passport of the States stamps.  
Recently someone posted on AQ that they wanted to get stamps from every state.  Last summer someone did this and Indiana was snatched up right away and I ended up making a stamp & LTC for Kentucky.  I live just across the state line.

But this time I got Indiana, woo hoo.  My stamp is called "Amber Waves of Grain."  I liked how it turned out and I just had to make an LTC with it.  My son, R2-D2, liked the torn paper so much that he said it is the best card I ever made.  I'm not sure about that but I am happy with it.

The people collecting the stamps asked if I would make a Kentucky one too and I said yes.  The state bird of Kentucky (and Indiana, Ohio, etc) is the cardinal.  So that is what I carved up for that one.  I dropped them in the mail today.  Goodbye stamps :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, I seem to remember that state thing last year! ;) Now I'm signed up in the current one as well.

    And while I haven't seen all of your cards, I'm siding with R2-D2 on this one. ;) Great work!

    ReplyDelete