Monday, July 7, 2014

Independence Day Weekend

Playing at the beach
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend.  It is always a busy one for us :)  We go out on the Ohio River with my family on the fourth.  The kids love swimming, playing at the beach, and watching the fireworks from the boat.

LCT with his cake 
In 2014 we are celebrating our birthdays with letterboxes.  Lego Clone Trooper turned 12 (OMG) on the 5th.  We always have his party at my parents river camp.  It's a great place for the kids to run around, swim, etc.

The box that we planted for his birthday is not near my parents camp.  This area floods every year so I had to look for higher ground.  We put it near downtown in an area that is easily accessible by car but it is also near the paved pedestrian path that goes around town.

It was a great weekend for the Christmas family.  I better get back to washing all the laundry that smells like river.    

Lil Ewok playing while planting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment