Sunday, September 14, 2014

Whatever!! LTC

Whatever!! Patient Pumpkin
This is my card for the "Whatever!!" LTC swap.  I got the idea for the background on Pinterest.  I took brown scrapbook paper and cut it to size.  Then, I rubbed a dark brown Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad on to my embossing folder.  I laid the paper on and ran it through my Cuttlebug embossing machine.  Some of the papers tore when pulling them off of the folder but I love how they turned out.

I carved up a simple pumpkin.  I have been looking for some kind of blendy markers but decided to try watercolor colored pencils.  I like how that part turned out too.

I needed to add something else to my card and I tried some tan raffia that I had laying around.  I liked the look but the color was off.  So I bought some green raffia and used it as grass under the pumpkin.  I think they turned out okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment