Saturday, January 31, 2015

Box of the Month & Gelli prints

Me, Daddy's Favorite Princess & Lil Ewok
This year we are participating in the Letterbox of the Month club.  Twelve people sign up, make a stamp and a logbook, and hide it for the first month.  Then, like a postal, you mail the logbook and stamp to the next person and they hide it for a month.  And it goes on and on until you get your own stuff back at the end of the year.  

Yesterday we got our box for February and we planted it today.  In the pic is me & the princess.  Lil Ewok was mad that I would not let him bring his blanket on the walk and he would not face the camera.

I have a cousin who is a geocacher and when she comes to town she caches.  The last few times she has loaded up all the kids and went off geocaching.  Now the princess thinks caching is more fun than boxing because you "get prizes."  So we have looked for a few and not had much luck.  We looked for one today and couldn't find it.  I give up; it is just too stressful looking for something with no directions.  



On a happier note: I told you that I got a Gelli plate last Friday and took it to a GS leader retreat.  I had a lot of fun playing with it.  These are my first prints.  I am using my Gelli plate on two cards and will probably use it a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment