Friday, February 20, 2015

Camping LTC

Camping: Zero Tasking
It is too cold to camp here right now. We have 6 inches of snow on the ground and have broken several records for cold temps. But here's to wishful thinking ;)

I have joined another camping LTC swap.  My card is called, "Zero Tasking."  One of my favorite things about camping is that you don't have to do much.  Yeah, we'll go for a hike, visit the nature center, cook 3 meals a day over a fire, and we might go fishing but there is no set schedule.

I like the "Life is Good" images.  They are easy to carve and positive so that is what I started looking for when I joined this tracker.  I stamped my stamp on vellum using brown ink.  Then I attached the vellum to s'more paper.  I should have carved my stamp a little smaller but I was worried about the text.

Think warm thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial and I am very happy to have one! :)
    Those smores look yummy!

    ReplyDelete