Monday, August 15, 2016

Back to School

I started this blog 4 years ago when my kids went back to school from summer vacation.  Now all the kids are in school in some way.  

Lego Clone Trooper is 14 and a freshman in high school.  This was his first year riding a school bus and using a combination lock.  He gets a little confused about where his classes are but I know he will get his schedule down soon.

R2-D2 (who will be changing his trail name soon) is 11 and in 6th grade.  He goes to a private school and has moved up to the middle school hall way.

Daddy's Favorite Princess will be 8 at the end of the month and she is in 2nd grade.  She was very excited to go back to school and see all of her girl friends.

Lil Ewok is 4 1/2 and he started prek today.   He will only be gone a few hours 3 days a week but we are both excited about it.

I've got a confession to make, I'm a little burned out on letterboxing :(  I think every year I'm a little disappointed about how few finders my boxes get.  I'm hosting my event next month and I am signed up for a few LTC swaps but once those are all done, I'm going to take a little break.  My noxer husband asked if I could walk away from it for a year.  I think that is unrealistic!  But some sort of time off will be coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment