Saturday, December 1, 2018

Parody LTC

Parody: (Weight's Goin) Up Down, Up Down
This is my card for ebda's "Parody" tracker, it is called, "(Weight's Goin) Up Down, Up Down."

I like the Morgan Wallen/Florida Georgia Line song, Up Down.  A few months ago, I heard a radio DJ talking about a parody of the song.  As soon as I got home I looked for it on YouTube.  The song is (Weight's Goin) Up Down, Up Down by Cledus T Judd and I loved it.  I can't tell you how many times I have watched the video.

I carved the stamps, stamped them, colored them with colored pencils, cut them out, glued down the tea, and attached the chicken and donuts with foam squares.  My card looked better in my head.  I should have used a different color on the chicken but I was too lazy to stamp new ones.  I also should have made a border for the cards.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment