Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas Cookies LTC

Holiday Cookie Exchange II:
Christmas Monster Cookie
I am in Sheep Thrills LTC swap, "Holiday Cookie Exchange II".  My recipe is for Christmas Monster Cookies and we make them every year.

I typed my recipe, printed them on regular paper, and cut them to size.  I stamped my stamps on card stock, attached them with a tape runner, but added the Christmas cookie washi tape to spruce them up.

I carved the stamps for a traditional series in 2015 and retired earlier this year (2018).  A few years ago someone started sending out LTCs of ingredients.  Once you got all the ingredients you were supposed to guess what it was and the winner got a prize.  Something happened and the person stopped sending out the cards.  I thought it was a great idea and planted a traditional series like it.

For my series I made 12 stamps.  There were 8 ingredients, a timer, the thing you were making, something to wash it down, and a friend to share with.  The recipe was for chocolate chip cookies and I planted the series on National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.

A few months ago I got reports that some of the stamps were missing.  When I went to retire the boxes I could only find half of them.  I was surprised at how much some of the woods had grown since I was last there.  I would like to go back this winter and look for some of them again.

HERE is the recipe for the cookies.  I print recipes off Pinterest and put them in a binder.  When I went looking for this one I discovered that I had printed it off twice, oops.  I hope the people receiving the recipe enjoy the Christmas Monster Cookies as much as I do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment