Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Ornaments 2019

2019 Ornaments
This is my 4th year to participate in the Christmas Ornament swap, hosted by Moose on the Loose.  I got a bunch of fun ornaments today.

For this swap you are supposed to make an ornament and include a stamp.  The stamp can be on the ornament or a tag or something like that.

Last year someone made personalized ornaments for each participant.  I decided to do that too.  I got this idea from Pinterest.  I had an old atlas that was worn and had been wet.  I found each persons city on the map and made sure that it was inside the ring of the ornament.

Home is where the heart is 
If you follow my blog, the stamp should look familiar.  This is the stamp that I used all year in the New/Underused Product LTC swaps.  Here I made Shrinky Dinks with them.  I'm very happy with how they turned out :)

Merry Christmas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment