Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Plant Problems

I carved a stamp and made LTCs with it and I wanted to plant it.  A few days ago I went out and found a great spot to hide it.  I went home, made the logbook, hitchhiker, and got everything ready to go. We weren't doing anything today and the weather was looking nice so we tried to plant this morning.  I typed up the clues, posted them on the site, and took off to hide the box.  I thought that it would only take me 10 minutes to get there and no one would even go looking for it today anyhow.

We gather everything up and head off to plant the box.  We pull up and a guy is there cutting the grass!  I drove around for a little bit, came back, and he was still cutting.  This is a small rural cemetery and it would look really odd if we ran up to the tree and ran back to our car.  We go home, change the clue to unavailable, and eat lunch.  After a little while we try again.  This time the coast is clear.  We plant the box and head home.

I come home to change the clue back to active and my computer locks up.  I restarted it and now everything is fine.  That was such a major pain in the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment