Sunday, October 20, 2013

2013 Fall Event

Evansville Area Meet & Greet 
We just had our 2013 fall event!  A few months ago I tried to get a hold of the ladies who helped with our big event last year.  I wasn't able to contact them and I thought that I would not be able to hold a big event on my own.  So we went to a small restaurant event in Nashville a few months ago and I decided that I would have an event like that.

We had 7 people (including me) show up at the Golden Corral to exchange, pass around table tops, eat, and fellowship.  I had met everyone but 2 of the people but it is nice to get together with people who understand the hobby.

One of the other boxers talked about putting on an event in the spring and I am looking forward to that.  And another said that they had two big series in the works for next year.  That was exciting news too :)  Now I want to have a big event next fall and the ideas are already flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment