Thursday, October 17, 2013

Autumn Awe LTCs


This is my second year to participate in the "Autumn Awe" LTC tracker.  This time I used alcohol inks and salt for the paper that the stamp was stamped on.  I used fall colors and carved a stamp of falling leaves.

Autumn Awe: Falling Leaves
I am not very creative when it comes to embeshishing cards but I wanted to add something extra to it.  That is where the ribbon comes in.  I know it is not real fancy but it is outside the box for me.  I haven't gotten my cards back so I am looking forward to seeing what others made.

Autumn Awe: The Perfect Pumpkin
The card I made last year is "The Perfect Pumpkin".  This was the third LTC tracker that I signed up for.  At first, the stamp was all one piece and I had to color the different parts.  I decided I didn't like it so I re-carved it and made all the pieces separate.  The pumpkin, stem, vine, and leaf are all separate stamps.

For the swirly vines background, I used a store bought stamp and covered the part where the pumpkin would go.  On some of the cards the vines were green and others they were gold.  I think I did pretty good for a newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment