Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Kids Winter LTC Swap

Kids Winter Swap: Snowflake
The princess participated in a kids only LTC swap.  Her card is, "Snowflake".  We probably should have dropped from this tracker.  Christmas is such a busy time, I had a hard time getting her to work on the card.

So, I confess that I did everything but carve the stamp.  And she didn't carve it the way I wanted her to but she started without talking to me.

Our inspiration for the background was a snowman that Lil Ewok brought home from prek.  You mix shaving cream and glue, spread it on the paper, and add some glitter.  The shaving cream/glue mix was supposed to stay thick, soft, and squishy.  But during the night it went flat.  I was worried about the cards fitting in sleeves and binder pages; it was for the best that it didn't work as we planned.  But they were pretty and we were running out of time so we sent them off.  Very glad that this swap is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment