Monday, January 16, 2017

Washi Tape LTC

I love Washi Tape.  It is fun, colorful, cheep, and I probably have a dozen rolls of it but I am scared to use it :(

This is my card for Trouble Bugs, "Washi Tape: Take Two" swap.  I started by picking my favorite tape and finding a image to go with it.  I really impressed myself with this stamp.  It came out much better that I imagined!

I dug around and found my Tim Holtz markers and colored the stamp image.  I thought the white wasn't going to work at first but I love how they turned out.  My OCD kicked in and I had to use the same color Distress Ink pads for the background that I used to color the stamp.  I rubbed the ink on, splattered water, and then dried cards.

Washi Tape- Take Two: Think Spring
I attached the layers of the card and added the tape.  I think the tape makes the card to busy :(  I am also not happy with the orange background.  I picked it to make the center of the flowers pop, but I think it is too much.   Oh well, they are in the mail now.  I love the stamp and plan to plant it as a traditional box.





No comments:

Post a Comment