Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Country Songs LTC

Country Songs: Rockin' Years
I am participating in TAP's "Country Songs" LTC swap.  My card is called "Rockin' Years", by Dolly Parton & Ricky Van Shelton.

I carved up two matching rocking chairs and added the name of the song.  I played around with carving different rocking chairs.  I was thinking a fancy one for a woman and a simple one for a man.  But I decided that was too much work ;)

I found some scrapbook paper that looks like floral paint/wallpaper that is peeling off wood.  I thought it was pretty and went well with old rocking chairs.  I stamped my stamp on vellum with purple ink.  The background paper has some purple flowers; they are small and I probably should have used green, but purple is my favorite.

I sent the stamp off as a donation to the Homerdoodle in the Country event.  I also sent the car from my Route 66/Cadillac Ranch  LTC as a cootie. I called it My Church for the Maren Morris song :)





No comments:

Post a Comment