Friday, August 11, 2017

Back to School & Smores

My kids went back to school this week.  This year all of my kids are in school!

Bantha Rider is a sophomore.  He texted on the first day that he couldn't get his locker open.

Boxing Turtle is in 7th grade.  He says that he likes it.

Daddy's Favorite Princess is in 3rd grade.  She thought she wouldn't like her teacher but now she thinks the teacher is nice.

Lil Ewok is in Kindergarten and is having a rough go at it.  He says school is too long, he doesn't have enough time to eat lunch, some people are not nice, he misses me, he doesn't have enough home time, etc.  He was crying when I dropped him off this morning because I wouldn't walk him to his room. Hopefully he will be better on Monday.


Yesterday was National S'mores Day!  As a Girl Scout and an avid camper I had to plant a box to celebrate.  I also carved a s'more stamp for my local GS council to give away at an upcoming event.  So I carved two s'mores for the delicious holiday :)
National S'mores Day

No comments:

Post a Comment