Monday, August 21, 2017

Summer Craft & Swap

This is my card for the "Summer Craft & Swap" hosted by aMAZEing adventure frog.  My card is called, "Ship in a Bottle."  I carved this stamp for Blackvelvetrav's pirate event.  But I liked the stamp so much I had to make some LTCs with it.

I got the background paper at the Ohio prairie event.  You may recall that Lil Ewok won a door prize at that event.  He got a plastic pail & shovel, stickers, background papers, and LTC sleeves.  These are some of the background papers that he got :)

The fish in the background are store bought cling stamps.  They are embossed with glitter embossing powder.  The old fishing net is gauze that I stained with alcohol inks.  I stamped, colored, cut out the bottles, and attached them with 3D glue dots.  I love how they turned out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment